- Registration in Just 7 Days;
- Registration with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India;
- Minimum Three Director and Seven Shareholders require;
- No cap on the maximum number of members/shareholders.
- Limited liability of the shareholders.
- Unlimited source of raising funds.
- Regular assistance of CA & CS;
- The promoter will be Director/Managing Director.
- A public company has the opportunity to get listed on the recognized stock exchange and can trade its shares freely in the secondary market.
- Copy of PAN;
- Copy of Election ID or Driving Licence;
- Copy of AADHAR;
- One Passport Size photograph;
- Copy of Bank Statement 1st page and Last page of for not more than two months older;
- Copy of electricity bill for registered office address.